Client Relationship Manager
Language: English required, French an asset
Location: Ottawa, Ontario – Office Based
Agility PR Solutions provides powerful media database, monitoring, and analytics solutions for PR and Media professionals. Since 2003, clients have trusted our solutions and services to help them identify and connect with influencers, capture coverage, and measure impact of everything they do. Our Managed Services team of media experts become extensions of our clients’ PR and communications teams using our software to monitor and measure traditional, broadcast, social and online coverage.
Our office is located in the center of Westboro Village, which features an impressive array of nearly 200 shops, restaurants and services. The LEED Silver certified building hosts a Farm Boy, Bridgehead and a child day care service all on the main floor, as well as underground parking. It is easily accessible by public transportation and has onsite showers as well as a secure bike lock-up.
Working with some of North America’s biggest companies and international clients and reporting to the Client Success Manager, the Client Success Relationship Manager (CSRM) is a critical client-facing position. Primary responsibilities include fostering a positive relationship with the client by ensuring all their daily and ad hoc deliverables are completed on time and meet the quality standards of the company. The deliverables include delivery of media coverage briefs, analysis reports, training on the Agility platform and advising clients on best practices for managing, sharing and reporting on their media content. Working with local and overseas teams, the CRM is expected to work independently to manage client expectations, identify and solve pain-points, manage timelines and provide guidance to junior team members.
As part of the Client Success Team, the Client Success Relationship Manager actively participates in team meetings and liaises with other departments (such as Engineering and Sales). Successful CSRM’s have strong leadership and problem-solving skills and excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills. This is an early morning start position, typical start times are around 6 AM or 7 Am, but depending upon the portfolio of clients, 5 AM start for extended period of time may also be a required.
- Manage and maintain retention rates (over 92%) for assigned portfolio of clients and have a solid understanding clients’ business needs and become an extension of their team.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationships with clients and serve as their main point of contact via email or phone.
- Gain in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and offer proactive measures or solutions to establish high client servicing standards.
- Set-up, onboard, and manage multiple clients’ media monitoring and reporting accounts.
- Become a power user of the Agility suite of products to be able to effectively train team members and clients.
- Learn and independently handle all tasks associated with the accounts, including daily monitoring on deadlines, judging relevancy of content and maintaining accounts for data integrity and quality.
- Identify and manage upselling opportunities.
- Liaise with team managers in Ottawa to mentor local/overseas analysts, provide effective account training and feedback to ensure success.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with our overseas analyst team to ensure the quality, accuracy, and relevance of all client deliverables.
- Create analysis reports according to clients’ requirements and deadlines, as well as special request reports and ad hoc tasks.
- Take interest in our complete suite of products and services and work collaboratively across functional areas in order to improve our products and services.
- Other duties as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in a relevant field (Public Relations or Communications an asset).
- 3-5 years of B2B customer service experience ideally in SaaS preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both English and French (bilingual).
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way.
- Comfortable working on multiple software simultaneously and adapts to upgrades and new technology easily.
- “Customer obsessed” and understands customer retention, expansion, and advocacy
- Passionate about solving customer problems and are adept at uncovering client needs both spoken and unspoken.
- Responsive and empathetic in interacting with clients and exhibits an excellent customer service attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to interact with clients and overseas coworkers in a clear and concise manner through a variety of channels including email, video conference, screen-sharing, etc.
- Ability to provide a consultative customer service experience to clients via phone and email.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous media monitoring and/or data analysis experience an asset.
- Available for flexible work hours – requires an early morning start (6 AM or even 5 AM)
Agility PR Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application deadline: Monday, December 17th