Client Success Consultant
Language: Fluent in English, French an asset
Location: Ottawa, Ontario – Office Based
Agility PR Solutions provides powerful media database, monitoring, and analytics solutions for PR and Media professionals. Since 2003, clients have trusted our solutions and services to help them identify and connect with influencers, capture coverage, and measure the impact of everything they do. Our team of media experts make it easy to monitor and measure traditional, broadcast, social and online coverage.
Our office is located in the center of Westboro Village, which features an impressive array of nearly 200 shops, restaurants and services. The LEED Silver certified building hosts a Farm Boy, Bridgehead and a child daycare service all on the main floor, as well as underground parking. It is easily accessible by public transportation and has onsite showers as well as a secure bike lock-up.
Reporting to the Client Success Manager, the Client Success Consultant is a critical client-facing position. Responsibilities include daily monitoring of media coverage for some of North America’s biggest companies and international clients, liaising with clients daily, preparing analysis reports, troubleshooting, and managing any adhoc requests including crisis monitoring and one-off analysis reports. The role also requires the Consultant to train, work with, and advise our overseas media monitoring team on a daily basis to ensure our clients’ needs and expectations are met.
As part of the Client Success Team, the Client Success Consultant participates in team meetings and collaborates on special projects. The successful candidate is flexible, has excellent written and oral communication skills, an eye for detail, and strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Assist with the setup, on-boarding and maintenance of multiple clients’ media monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients and serve as their main point of contact via email or phone.
- Monitor various content sources (Web, Print, Social Media, etc.), determine relevance of content, and create daily media briefs on deadline.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with our overseas analyst team to ensure the quality, accuracy, and relevance of all client deliverables.
- Create well-written and accurate analysis reports in accordance with clients’ requirements and deadlines, as well as produce one-off reports and adhoc tasks using raw data – including working independently with clients to create a standard template for basic reports (typically using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel).
- Stand in for colleagues to cover monitoring and client communications when they are unavailable.
- Take interest in our complete suite of products and services and work across functional areas in order to improve our products and services.
- Other duties as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in a relevant field (Public Relations or Communications an asset).
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, office environment.
- Adept at using and learning complex software, as well as adapting to any updates made within the platform.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way.
- Learn new tasks and projects quickly with little supervision.
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to interact with clients and overseas coworkers in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to provide a consultative customer service experience to clients via phone and email
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong reading comprehension. Ability to quickly read text and decide on relevance/importance for each client based on their specific requirements.
- Available for flexible work hours - early mornings may be required.
- Previous media monitoring and/or data analysis experience an asset.
Agility PR Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application deadline: Friday, June 14th