Client Success Consultant
Language: Fluent in English (written and verbal), French an asset
Location: Ottawa, Ontario – Office Based (temporarily remote)
Agility PR Solutions provides powerful yet intuitive media outreach, monitoring, and measurement solutions for tomorrow’s communicators. Since 2003, clients have trusted our tools and services to help them discover and connect with journalists, amplify the impact of their messages, monitor media coverage, and measure the impact of their public relations efforts. Our patented monitoring technology and team of media analysts help organizations glean the insights that help them to flourish.
We have staff around the globe including the United States, the Philippines, offices in the United Kingdom, and Headquarters in the beautiful Canadian capital city of Ottawa.
Reporting to the Client Success Team Lead, the Client Success Consultant is a critical client-facing position. Responsibilities include daily monitoring of media coverage for some of North America’s biggest companies and international clients, liaising with clients daily, preparing analysis reports, troubleshooting, and managing any ad hoc requests including crisis media monitoring and one-off analysis reports. The role also requires the Consultant to train, work with, and advise our overseas media monitoring team on a daily basis to ensure our clients’ needs and expectations are met.
As part of the Client Success Team, the Client Success Consultant participates in team meetings and collaborates on special projects. The successful candidate is flexible, has excellent written and oral communication skills, an eye for detail, and demonstrates strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Monitor various content sources (Web, Print, Social Media, etc.), determine relevance of content, and create daily media briefs on deadline.
- Create well-written and accurate analysis reports in accordance with clients’ requirements and deadlines, as well as produce one-off reports using raw data.
- Collaborate with clients to create standard templates for their basic reports (typically using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel).
- Assist with the setup, onboarding and maintenance of multiple clients’ media monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients and serve as their main point of contact via email or phone.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues including our overseas analyst team to ensure the quality, accuracy, and relevance of all client deliverables.
- Stand in for colleagues to cover monitoring and client communications when they are unavailable.
- Take interest in our complete suite of products and services, working across functional areas in order to improve our offerings.
- Other duties as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in a relevant field (Public Relations or Communications an asset).
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, office environment.
- Adept at using and learning complex software, as well as adapting to any updates made within the platform.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and managing multiple competing priorities in an efficient way.
- Eager to learn new tasks and projects quickly with little supervision.
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions to complex problems using critical thinking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to interact with clients and overseas coworkers in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to provide a consultative customer service experience to clients via phone and email.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
- Available for flexible work hours - early mornings may be required to meet client deadlines.
- Previous media monitoring and/or data analysis experience an asset.
Agility PR Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application deadline: Wednesday, January 20th, 2021