Agility PR Solutions helps brands and organizations across the globe to amplify and measure their PR Communications activities with our “Award Winning” cloud based, media monitoring and advanced measurement tools & services. Agility PR Solutions has grown every year and is projected to double in size over the next year. This is an exciting opportunity to have a direct impact on a company experiencing explosive growth!
The Salesforce Administrator helps support our sales team by enabling them to utilize all of the advanced features and data that the platform provides. As part of the Sales Operations team, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements and lead the customization of the platform to ensure it meets our business needs. The Salesforce Administrator will maintain and stay up to date as well as lead the implementation of the platform’s new tools, capabilities and updates.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 20+ users, expected to double in 2 years.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Work with internal stakeholders to continuously improve and create documentation on effective platform usage.
- Identify and create automations for certain routine tasks such as emails, notifications and other actions as required.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Provide ongoing training to new and existing team members and ensure that all sales representatives are utilizing the platform efficiently and effectively.
- Track long term sales data, aide in forecasting.
- Keep up to date with current and potential upgrades to Salesforce and oversee the scheduling and implementation of upgrades.
- Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams.
- Identify, investigate and resolve bugs that are reported in Salesforce.
- Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Assist marketing teams in reporting customer outreach methods.
- Other duties as required.
- University degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience with a SaaS company.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 7th.
Agility PR Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.